Ionic View - upload app error

When I try to upload an ionic up using ionic upload from the app directory I get the following error:

Uploading app...
Error upload response: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < (CLI v1.3.2)

This is the output from ionic info on my system.

Node Version: v0.10.26
Cordova CLI: 4.1.2
Ionic CLI Version: 1.3.2
Xcode version: Xcode 6.1.1 Build version 6A2008a
ios-sim version: 1.9.0

Hmm, interesting.

Not sure where that extra < is coming from.

Any chance you could try this with a blank project?

Sure. Just ran the following and received no errors:

ionic start testingupload tabs
cd testingupload
ionic platform add ios
ionic build ios
ionic upload

So seems something to do with my other project.

Alright, hmm well at least thats helps isolate the issue.
Hmm, it could be an issue with your config.xml or and html file.
You may want to check that file or start to migrate the your current project to a new one.

Yea - cool. I’ll poke around with the config.xml (I migrated the app when I upgraded to beta 14 and pretty keen to avoid going through that again so soon). I have made a few edits in the config.xml file trying to get various things working - may have introduced a bug.

Cheers!

I’m getting the same error and haven’t touched the xml. The only thing I did do is update the Ionic CLI to 1.3.2 from 1.3.0

Though I’ve been getting this error every time I try to publish (after the first time). It didn’t occur to me to check the Ionic View app to confirm… Well, there are now about 20 instances on the app in my user account. So it is at least uploading the www folder before the error message comes back.

If you find anything specific causing the error could you please post? I am having the same issue. Also what is entailed with migrating the app?