Push notification works on mobile device, I am on my laptops browser for development
I have app that is running on my browser through ionic serve and I know that ionic push is not working on browsers but there’s a solution to that by doing:
ionic config set dev_push truein console
even after doing those things, I cant make it work.
Here are the things inside my system and project when I run
- @ionic/cli-plugin-cordova : 1.6.2
- @ionic/cli-plugin-gulp : 1.1.1
- @ionic/cli-plugin-ionic1 : 2.1.1
- @ionic/cli-utils : 1.7.0
- ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.7.0
- Cordova CLI : 7.0.1
- Gulp CLI : not installed globally
- Cordova Platforms : android 6.2.3
- Ionic Framework : ionic1 1.3.3
What I am doing right now to see what is happening/debugging is I am running
ionic cordova run android --device while my mobile device is usb-debugging enabled and connected to my laptop.
It consumes my time running it again and again (as we know
push notification is not working in browser).