Ionic Swipeable Tabs are now here!

can you help me with supertab component, i want to pass a params to a tabs … how i have to do? sorry for me bad english

You can use the [rootParams]input. Example:

<super-tabs>
  <super-tab [root]="rootPage" [rootParams]="rootParams"></super-tab>
</super-tabs>

i did it, but it didnt work!! how i receive it in the other page?

You inject NavParams and you retrieve it the same way you do on any normal page.

it Throw me this error " TypeError: Cannot create property ‘rootNavCtrl’ on string ‘test’ TypeError: Cannot create property ‘rootNavCtrl’ on string ‘test’ at SuperTabs.addTab… " :confused:

it worked with the basic tabs of ionic i want to migrate to this super tab

rootNavCtrl is added automatically to the NavParams, there is no need to add it.

Can you upload a simple example just passing a parameter? Thanks for responding

Great job as always @ihadeed! Thank you so much for your effort!

Throw me this error:

Can’t resolve all parameters for SuperTabs: ([object Object], [object Object], [object Object], [object Object], ?, [object Object], [object Object])

Can you help me figure out the solution?

Thank you and good job!

Have you updated it properly according to documentation (if you used it before)?

You can help us with snippet, so we can help you

Hi, thank for this awesome plugin. How can I use this with ion-tabs? When I use I got " this._tabs.setTabbarPosition is not a function" error and also content of page is invisible.

I have used your Super tab its a awesome feature. But i have facing a trouble. When first time my app load any view for example Page 1 its constructor fired and data render fine and on click it my accordation list show and hide properly on button click but once i swiped or click to another tab and come again on my page not any view change on button click even function is fired on clicked.

I just cloned the project and served but getting Cannot find name ‘SuperTabsController’.

i want to Emigrate to lazy loading, i seted up the sharedmodules but still Throwing me this error…
No provider for SuperTabsController!.. InmueblesPageModuleInjector.NgModuleInjector.get

Inject SuperTabsController in your app’s main module

Is it possible adjust height of the tab bar?

Hi

I’m newbie in ionic 2 . How can i use that . I edit app.module.ts

import { SuperTabsModule } from 'ionic2-super-tabs';
imports: [
    BrowserModule,
    IonicModule.forRoot(MyApp,{tabsPlacement: 'bottom',tabsHideOnSubPages: true,
      platforms: {
      android: {
        tabsPlacement: 'top'
      },
      ios: {
        tabsPlacement: 'button'
      },
      windows:{
        tabsPlacement: 'top'
      }
    }
  }),SuperTabsModule.forRoot()

and change tab.ts into <super-tabs> <super-tab [root]="tab1Root" tabIcon="home"></super-tab> <super-tab [root]="tab2Root" tabIcon="information-circle"></super-tab> <super-tab [root]="tab3Root" tabIcon="contacts"></super-tab> <super-tab [root]="tab4Root" tabIcon="contacts"></super-tab> </super-tabs>

What things make may code not working .Thanks you

Hi all,
nice plugin by the way :wink:

But if I want to use infinite scroll in each tab and get to load new data, no function for infinite scroll is initialize.

Here is my code:

HTML:

<ion-infinite-scroll (ionInfinite)="loadNextPage($event)">
        <ion-infinite-scroll-content loadingSpinner="bubbles" loadingText="Loading more data..."></ion-infinite-scroll-content>
    </ion-infinite-scroll>

COMPONENT:

loadNextPage(infiniteScroll) {
      console.log("Infinite");
  }

No console log is showed. :-/

Do you have an idea why it is not working?

Thanks

EDIT: When I try the app in Ionic View, the infinite scroll is working. What can be wrong in build version off app on device?

Hi!!

I got 2 issues and IDK how to fix it. Can you help me?

I got

• has no exported member ‘RootNode’.

• has no exported member ‘Renderer2’

this is my package.json

“dependencies”: {

"@ionic-native/core": "^3.6.1",
"@ionic-native/device": "^3.6.1",
"@ionic-native/network": "^3.6.1",
"@ionic-native/sqlite": "^3.8.0",
"@ionic/storage": "1.1.7",
"aws-sdk": "^2.32.0",
"crypto-js": "^3.1.9-1",
"ionic-angular": "2.0.0-rc.6",
"ionic-native": "2.2.11",
"ionic2-super-tabs": "^2.5.2",
"ionicons": "3.0.0",
"moment": "^2.17.1",
"node-rsa": "^0.4.2",
"rxjs": "^5.0.1",
"sw-toolbox": "3.4.0",
"ts-md5": "^1.2.0",
"zone.js": "0.6.26"

},
“devDependencies”: {
"@ionic/app-scripts": “1.0.0”,
“typescript”: “2.0.9”
},

Thanks and have a good coding

The first error is caused by the very outdated Ionic version you’re using. The second one is because you’re using Angular 2 and not Angular 4. I recommend updating those packages to have better app performance in general.

This plugin currently doesn’t work well with the latest Ionic version (3.2.1), it works well with 3.0.0 - 3.1.0 though. I am currently working on an update to make it work with latest Ionic version (and keep support for older versions).