Ionic split view responsive

Hi,

i’m using a slide-box with an ng-repeat to create the ion-slides, all together with side menu split view expose-aside-when.

When the menu is hidden (width low 768px), the content slides see good on change orientation (responsive), but when the menu is show (width hi 768px or more) and change the orientation, the content of the slides maintain the width of before state. For example, If i change from portrait to landscape, the slide content continue with the width of portrait, and viceversa, i have to force a reload o content (click on item menu) and then the slide content take the correct width.

Any idea?

Regards,
Heri

hi @mhartington,

you are from Ionic Team, has you seen before the strangle case that I mentioned in my post?, why lost the responsive effect when expose-aside-when is used?.

I have an project stopped only by this trouble, and i don’t find any solution in all post i’ve read.

I’ll be very grateful if you could tell me something about it.

Regards,
Heri

Hi,

i finally fixed that trouble. I did a directive to detect the orientation change, associate to the ion-content, and if that happens with menu show (expose-aside-when) then use the $ionicSlideBoxDelegate.update() of the slide-box. That’s all.

I hope this experience can help to anybody.

Regards,
Heri