Ionic Pro - pushing new commit show weird message

when uploading a new commit with git push ionic master I see a strange behaviour in the terminal which didnt happened till now, the following message is writting and its a complete wrong assumption.

Detected www/ directory commited to version control. Assuming Ionic 1 app and skipping build.

no clue what changed, but theres obviously a www/ folder on every project, and the app I have is an ionic 2, version 3.9.2.

or this error when I try to package…

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
e[31;1mERROR: Job failed: exit status 1

You will have to post more of the output you are getting, right now this is missing all context.

Post your ionic info output as well please.

In general we here can’t help moch with Ionic Pro as it is a closed service and minimal experience and documentation (for now). You might be better off also ask the support: http://ionicframework.com/support#support

I am having the exact same error. Had no problems before and earlier commits (which was working) do not work either.

Please help.

This is the error message:

Running with gitlab-ci-multi-runner 9.1.0 (0118d89)
  on IonicJS Runner 2 (7981969b)
Using Shell executor...
Running on ip-10-2-85-230...
Cloning repository...
Cloning into '/home/gitlab-runner/builds/7981969b/0/project-1'...
Checking out 6df0d4b5 as master...
Skipping Git submodules setup
$ fetch-updates
Checking for build process updates...
$ build-app
Fetching build dependencies...
Detected www/ directory commited to version control. Assuming Ionic 1 app and skipping build.
Uploading build...
Build upload successful.
Running after script...
$ clean-up
Cleaning up files...
Successful clean up
Job succeeded

What is your local ionic info output for that project?

In general: We can’t help much for Ionic Pro problems as this is a hosted service. You should contact support at http://ionicframework.com/support#support

I just deleted www folder completely from the project, plugins, platform and recommited. that solved the problem also I removed all xwalk plugins from project as i get a message back from support saying Ionic Pro cloud package doesnt support multiple architectures.