Ionic Pro: Adding Deploy to a brand new project causes dyld_fatal_error

Trying to get hot code push to work, but on iOS as soon as I add the deploy code when I try and run it on my device I get an dyld_fatal_error. Everything works fin until I issue the command to add the plgin cordova-plugin-ionic. And this is without doing anything to a fresh project. If I add Android, it runs fine and the code push works. This is only effecting iOS.

You should post the complete error output you are getting.
What is your ionic info output?

Ionic Pro is a hosted and closed source service, so there is not much we, the community, can help you with, sorry. Check these:

You can - and should - contact support at http://ionicframework.com/support#support

Thanks, I have removed it from my project for now. I even tried to create a brand new project, tested that it ran on my iPad, then ran the one command provided by Ionic to add the plugin and link it to my project, and then it fails on my iPad. So I have little confidence in it right now, especially if I can’t get it to work on a clean project. When I re-visit this (up against a time constraint to get the app in the store) i’ll post more info and contact support.
Thanks.