Ionic package: No matching provisioning profiles found

Have not tried yet. Can you try it again without --release to see if it makes a difference?

I did, got the same as you:

Also note the “(release)” behind the build number.

You have to be kidding me, it worked! All that was missing was the --release flag at the end of the package command. I’ll write back to Ionic to let them know the solution (since they are not so present in this conversation). Thanks Sujan12! :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to use the --prod flag too to have it minfied and AOT etc

2 Likes

I am having the same issue now. I have tried everything I can think of to debug this. Is there an easy way to build an ipa package on a mac?

I had went into xcode and changed the bundle identifier to my own website. (com.mywebsite.foobar)

And I believe I did the signing/team provisioning after this from within Xcode.

Once I did this, I stated getting this error saying error: exportArchive: No profiles for 'io.ionic.starter' were found

I changed the widget id field in the config.xml to use the correct bundle ID (i.e. the one I created com.mywebsite.foobar) and from this point, ionic cordova build ios works fine. Something to try out…

Hi guys,
So any one found a solution about this issue ?
I’m facing to the same problem with Xcode 9, ionic@2.2.3, I stil unable to archive the project with the command “ionic build ios” it fire the same error.

Thanks.

In Xcode 9, Go to targets and click your app name

You’ll have property as " bundle identifier " in General tab, change that name to your development team’s name. Then everything will be getting ok.

I setup Bundle Identifier & Provisioning Profile in Xcode when first deploying.

Build & run in Xcode was working correctly but ionic command still not work.

I copied Bundle Identifier and pasted it to widget id in config.xml of my project.

Then ionic cordova run ios --device in command line worked. (Actually running ionic cordova run ios --device – --buildFlag="-UseModernBuildSystem=0")

Hi,
How doest this work when using the Ionic hub -> Package building? How do I define the --release and --prod? (I thought it was done automatic?)

Error log:

[10:08:33]: ▸ Check dependencies
[10:08:33]: ▸ Code Signing Error: No certificate matching 'XXX (XXX) found:  Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning.
[10:08:33]: ▸ Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "xx-xxx-xxx" expired on Jan 10, 2019.
[10:08:33]: ▸ Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.4'

P.s. This is an Ionic ‘3’ project