Ionic Package: iOS build fails

I have run into an issue with the build, with the only error message:

Failure while building the project environment

Yesterday the build was passing just fine. I don’t say I didn’t mess up anything since, but the generic error message tells me it may be some common issue…

(If you posted this as a new thread, using the error message in the title, instead of reviving a 3 month old one, I think the chance of someone noticing it would be a bit higher)

Thank you for the suggestion @Sujan12. Didn’t want to pollute the forum with yet another thread. I’ll do some tests then proceed if I didn’t find out anything

The link is no longer available :confused:
I’m wondering what is the solution.

1 Like

The solution is to use the support forms for problems with Ionic Package:
http://ionicframework.com/support#support
(Scroll down to “Business and Customer Support”)

A post was split to a new topic: Ionic Package: xcode-select: error: tool ‘xcodebuild’ requires Xcode, but active developer directory ‘/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools’ is a command line tools instance

The link no longer works. Could you post the solution again? Thanks

I’m wondering if there is a work around for this issue yet?

I’m still getting an error when running ionic cordova run ios:

Code Signing Error: Signing for “Mundo” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.

Happening 12/30/2017 on blank template. Im a windows guy, where do you manually set that in xcode?

thank. it work for me

link no longer exists. :confused:

Sorry, that link is long gone. Can you post a new thread about the issue you’re having and we can take a look?