Ionic not installed on my system its showing error

i want to install ionic framework on my system.when i install its showing error.following Like this

npm WARN engine cordova-js@3.8.0: wanted: {"node":"~0.10.x"} (current: {"node":"0.12.0","npm":"2.5.1"})
npm WARN engine npm@1.3.4: wanted: {"node":">=0.6","npm":"1"} (current: {"node":"0.12.0","npm":"2.5.1"})
npm WARN engine xmlbuilder@2.2.1: wanted: {"node":"0.8.x || 0.10.x"} (current: {"node":"0.12.0","npm":"2.5.1"})
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\cordova -> C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\bin\cordova
npm WARN unmet dependency C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\gulp requires semver@'^3.0.1' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\semver,
npm WARN unmet dependency which is version 4.3.1
npm WARN unmet dependency C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\archiver\node_modules\file-utils requires lodash@'~2.1.0' but will load
npm WARN unmet dependency C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\archiver\node_modules\lodash,

So it looks like you have node 0.12.0 install, and we were expecting 0.10.36
Try downgrading your version of node to use 0.10.36.

I found this helpful tool which could be used

thank you sir sorry for late replay let i will try if i get any issues i will post my issues here

i have tired installed node 0.10.36 and then followed to install ionic framework on my system i followed this url http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html. still i am getting single line error.

error: npm WARN engine npm@1.3.4: wanted: {“node”:">=0.6",“npm”:“1”} (current: {“node”:“0.10.36”,“npm”:“2.7.1”})

Hmm, could you provide what version of windows you are using?

sir i am using windows 7 32 bit operating system sir. i am new in ionic framework . i want create hello world application in ionic framework but really stuck starting stage installation.sir how to fix on my error

how to resolve unmet dependencies?iam trying to install ionic but it is showing the following errors.can you please help me out to solve this problem

Can you tell me what version of node you have installed?

node --version

installed version is 0.10.36

Hmm, alright is there an npm-debug.log file after the install fails?
Could you provide that?

can you please tell me how to locate that file

it should be created where ever you ran npm install -g ionic
So if you cd into your Desktop, and try to install, if there are any errors a log file should be created on your desktop.

Also, check out this free video.

thank you…it is useful

how can i resolve this?

Do you have the android sdk installed and setup correctly?

Can you run android from the command line and get the sdk manager.

no

it is displaying like this…what should i do now?

Close, just enter android in the command line. Also enter java afterwards to see if it’s installed and setup correctly.

i just entered only android.but it is not recongnising…can u pls brief me out

So it means that you android sdk is set up correctly.

Take a look at these free videos as well.

thank you…i will go through it