Ionic login and the mess

Thanks guy’s for all the replies, it really helped out in my research.

So here’s what I’ve got:

I did a lecture about authentication methods and best article I found: blog.risingstack.com

After checking out Wordpress REST API i thought the best method will be JWT Authentication using Plugin JWT Authentication for WP REST API

I need to make more research about jwt authentication librares, for now i found
NodeJs JWT auth and Ionic with JWT authentication topic using angular2-jwt.

I will keep this topic up-to-date to my work, hope helps someone in the future.

@offtopic

I would like to create this project to some kind of module or injectable, can somone show me the way how to properly do this?
Also i couldn’t find method import for example import { HttpModule } from '@angular/http'; to all my pages. I need some way like supercontroller over all pages, kinda think it is just app and need to do more research.

Anyway when i start writing that all I’m gonna share it on the GitHub so everybody can have access to it.

replies

Yeah i finally found out what it is all about.
I would say it’s like we have 2 versions of ionic. Ionic 1 and Ionic which ionic from 2.0 to 3.6.0 version which shares same documentation as i understand. Same for AngularJs and Angular2.

I just thought Ionic 2 and Ionic 3 are not the same thing and should have some separated documentation.

Yeah i copied this from web, didn’t have a closer look.

Oh and in the end checking typos and everything after all the lectures I realized You mentioned JWT. Well… lecture was cool for me anyway :joy:

1 Like