Ionic Http request getting error with XML object

I’ve a problem when I try to send an XML object to Geoserver.
When I try with Postman it sends successfully, even in Geoserver Demo.
But with my emulator I get these errors.

I’ve tried HTTPClient, XMLHttpRequest and HTTP from '@ionic-native/http/ngx'; but I don’t get a good feedback.

With XMLHttpRequest and HttpClient I get this error:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘http://ip_address:port/geoserver/worksapce/wfs’ from origin ‘http://localhost’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn’t pass access control check: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

And with HTTP from '@ionic-native/http/ngx'; I get this one

Error: advanced-http: “data” option is configured to support only following data types: Object
at Object.processData (helpers.js:400)
at Object.sendRequest (public-interface.js:158)
at (public-interface.js:174)
at callCordovaPlugin (vendor-es2015.js:98821)
at vendor-es2015.js:98636
at vendor-es2015.js:98594
at new ZoneAwarePromise (polyfills-es2015.js:3882)
at tryNativePromise (vendor-es2015.js:98593)
at getPromise (vendor-es2015.js:98614)
at wrapPromise (vendor-es2015.js:98619)

Here is my code

var xmlData= '<wfs:Transaction service="WFS" version="1.0.0" '+
'xmlns:topp="" '+
'xmlns:ogc="" '+
'<wfs:Update typeName="topp:tasmania_roads">'+
'<ogc:FeatureId fid="tasmania_roads.1"/>'+

//Request using HttpCLient

let doc = parser.parseFromString(xmlData, "application/xml");
let headers = new HttpHeaders()
.set("Authorization", btoa("admin:geoserver"))
.set('Access-Control-Allow-Origin', '*')
.set('Content-Type', 'application/xml'); + 'geoserver/workspace/wfs', doc, {headers: headers, 
 withCredentials : true, observe : 'body'})
  .subscribe((rs) => {

//Request using HTTP + 'geoserver/firca_demo/wfs',xmlData , {
      Authorization: btoa("admin:geoserver"), 'Content-Type': 'application/xml',
).then((rs) => {
}).catch((err) => {

Need help to solve it.

This is a server-side problem, and I would suggest fixing it and then using HttpClient.

Do you have some links for that. I’ve tried more without success.
:sleepy: :sleepy:

I’m a big fan of MDN.