I’ve just started to learn Ionic (great job, by the way) and I’m currently following the step-by-step guide in the docs. I got it working until I reached “Adding Projects” in Chapter 5. Once I copied the code in that section my app breaks:
- App opens with a prompt to create a project title.
- After entering a title, app proceeds to app content.
- No projects have been created when I slide left to check projects.
- Creating a projects from there also produces no projects.
- Tapping on the create task icon opens a broken modal window (I can see parts of the div codes appearing) which I can’t interact with.
Basically I got the guide working until the “Adding Projects” part. I’ve tried the following:
- Installing Cordova plugin org.chromium.storage for localstorage.
- Adjusting .js to pass JSHint.
Can you point out where I’ve gone wrong? I’d really like learn more about Ionic and it’s frustrating that I can’t even get the simple guide to work on my phone (Sony Xperia V, Android 4.3)