Ionic + External Libs(.js)

Hi , I’m new with Ionic and Mobile Apps.

I am using in my application libraries as ui.bootstrapand backand but to inject dependencies in app.js the apk generated crashes on devices .

Has anyone had a similar experience and could help me with this?

What did you try for debugging?

Hi, I`m just build this and emulate with Genymotion and my personal device!

So with your own device, what did you see in console using Chrome remote debugging?

Using Chrome browser or the IonicView the app works fine, including (ui.bootstrap, backand). I have tryed build this exemple (https://github.com/backand/simple-rest-ionic), but dont works too.
Removing the injection backand at angular.module('starter', ['ionic', 'starter.controllers', 'backand']) -> app.js, works fine on devices and android emulator.

Sorry for grammar erros. hehehe

Just checking that we undestand each other, I was refering to chrome remote debugging not to running in chrome.

Sorry, this fault its mine!

So, now using a Chrome remote debugging I have get this one:

‘Error: [$injector:nomod] Module ‘backand’ is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.’

So, I had the dependencies on the ‘index.html’

I copy that of here '//code.angularjs.org/1.3.14/angular-cookies.min.js' and '//cdn.backand.net/backand/dist/1.6.0/backand.min.js' and try too get with taht way: 'bower install angularbknd-sdk' And on the 'app.js' I have this: angular.module('starter', ['ionic', 'starter.controllers', 'backand']) I tryed too add a CDN dependencies too, but still don't works.