Ionic Developer for a Wordpress Based App

Hello,

I am looking for a developer to work with for the long term. The UI has already been designed, so I’m ready to start development. I want to build this app for iOS and Android. The backend of this app will be based on a current live wordpress website. The main features of this app would be the community blog (for users to comment), a store ( Woocommerce), radio stream - HLS/MP3 (3rd party service), and a donate screen (uses a 3rd party text-to-donate service).

Please PM me if this is something that you might be interested in. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello @is_jon

contact me I’ll help you. skype: robert(dot)cisin or email robert @ cisinlabs.com

robert

Hi Jon,

This Shivam, IT Consultanat at Daffodil Software.

I would like to share with you that we are a strong team of 85+ Mobile app developers and have build more than 400 apps till date which includes enterprise level apps. We are very comfortable to build your iOS and Android apps at affordable cost.

Please review our portfolio “www.daffodilsw.com/portfolio” so that you can understand the expertise we hold in Mobile app development.

We can help you in two ways:

1. If you can share the UI designs and application specifications then we can provide you a fixed time and cost estimate to develop the app.
  2. We can also assign you dedicated iOS and Android developer who will work with your team on a full time basis and will provide you a service of 180 hours in a month.

You can contact me via email at shivam@daffodilsw.com or you can Skype me at shivam_daffodil.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Shivam Bawa
Daffodil Software

Hi @is_jon,
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish

Hi

Thanks for sharing the project.
Please refer us over Skype : delgence.arijit
else : arijitsengupta.delgence@gmail.com mail us for the further communication.

Really looking forward as to speak soon over this.

Thanks,
Arijit