Ionic App Mobile Error on Cellular

No i believe it is not the version of cordova android , and my previous app is testing by the same device and it work fine .
May be it is a simple configuration , so i don’t now .3921914d8b29c8175bcc3ffe6ced77b218fae5f5_1_281x500

@swlab That problem seems weird to me. I already saw a problem like:

Application Error - The connection to the server was unsuccessful. (file:///android_asset/www/index.html)

It already happened to me, and the solution was to increase the timeout, like in:

But in your case it tries to connect to http://localhost:8080/.

How is your package installed in your device? You said you run:

ionic cordova build android

That builds the package, but how do you deploy it to your device? Do you connect your Android device via USB and run:

cordova run android --nobuild

so that the app is deployed to your device? If not, try to do that.

If the error persists, try to start a new ionic project and deploy it to your device. Do you get the same error or it works?

ionic start myApp tabs
cd myApp
npm i
ionic cordova run android

i build the apk with ionic cordova build android and after i take the .apk file with the my usb cable and install it to the telephone .

me i not deploy direct to my device , i build the apk with ionic cordova build android and after i take the .apk file with the my usb cable and install it to the telephone .

my previous app work well with this methode and the same environment.

3921914d8b29c8175bcc3ffe6ced77b218fae5f5_1_281x500

1 Like

I guess dont use ionic cordova build/run android --livereload
instead use ionic cordova build/run android

ionic cordova build android

Is the ionic info of this other app identical?

yes , the same ionic info

Does it work if you create a new app with ionic start and build and run that one?
(Asked before by someone else, but you ignored it)

yes it work , my previous app work well with this methode and the same environment.

I didn’t ask about your previous app, I asked about a newly created app with ionic start.

yes it work . thanks

So what is different between your app that doesn’t work and the one oyu just created?
Compare package.json, config.xml, plugins etc.

Hello sujan , i am create a new project blanc with ionic start , after building and install on my telephone i am the same error . thanks

Before, you said it works. What is it? Works? Or same error?

before it works but now at this morning it not work , same errors .
but sujan when i am create a new project with ionic start it propose me to upgrade ionic and too when i tape npm i on my project it propose to upgrade npm , may be the problem or !

Not really, Ionic CLI does not influence the project itself. But it also doesn’t hurt, so go ahead.

What is different?

Can you run ionic cordova plugins list for both project, the working and the non-working one?

Please also post a screenshot of the exact Android version running on the device you are testing with.

ionic cordova plugins list : work
cordova-plugin-device 2.0.2 “Device”
cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.0.5 “cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard”
cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 1.1.19 “cordova-plugin-ionic-webview”
cordova-plugin-splashscreen 5.0.2 “Splashscreen”
cordova-plugin-whitelist 1.3.3 “Whitelist”

ionic cordova plugins list : not work
cordova-plugin-device 2.0.2 “Device”
cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.2 “cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard”
cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 2.0.0 “cordova-plugin-ionic-webview”
cordova-plugin-splashscreen 5.0.2 “Splashscreen”
cordova-plugin-whitelist 1.3.3 “Whitelist”