Ionic app and using oauth.io

Hi,

I am building an app that uses oauth.io. I’ve tested it on desktop (using ionic serve) and it works.

I am facing a issue that has nothing to do with ionic, but with how people test ionic and oauth.io.

1. My IP keeps changing(dhcp) and and oauth.io keeps returning me error: promise failed Error: Origin “http://IP:8100/” does not match any registered domain/url on oauth.io

If I add my IP to oauth.io app it works.

But as you can imagine, it fails every time I get a new IP. Can someone tell me how they circumvent this issue? I tried adding *, but that doesn’t work on oauth.io dashboard.

Perhaps a way ionic serve can bind to localhost or 127.0.0.1, which can be whitelisted?
But I can’t find any configuration related to that.

1. Also, If someone can throw some light on how everything will work on inAppBrowser? I haven’t gone that far, but I guess oauth.io will freak out? What configuration needs to be done for oauth.io to work in a ionic app (when it gets installed on ios or android).

Please shed your experience on how do you test your app with oauth.io. My IP keeps changing and everytime I have to add the new ip to the domains and url whitelist of oauth.io.

Is there any other way?