Ionic Ant problem

Hello everybody! I’m new to Ionic, and trying to build a simple app. But when I try to build it for android, it gives me the following error:

Error: Failed to run "ant -version" make sure you have ant installed and added to your PATH.

But I’ve added it in PATH, and also created an ANT_HOME. My PATH:

C:\Program Files\nodejs;C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm;C:\Program Files\Android;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platforms;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-19;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-21;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk\bin;C:\apache-ant-1.9.4\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\system-images

Being stuck on this for 2 days. Any help is appreciated!

Did you try in cmd:
Start a cmd terminal and try to run: ant -v.
If ant is not found there must be something wrong with your $PATH ENV variable.

Yes, and it says that ant is not recognized.

Hmm, it may be an issue where the version of ant you have may have become corrupted. Could you download a new version and try it again?

Tried with different Ant versions downloaded from different places. (Tried something like WinAnt, still nothing).

I think something is entirely broken up. I’m using Node.js Command Prompt to work with Ionic, because when trying to use it with Start > Run > cmd it doesn’t recognize npm/ionic/cordova/etc, but it recognize $ ant -v . Node.js Command Prompt doesn’t recognize ant.

I dont know if I made myself understood, but can’t understand why this is happening.