Ionic 4 segment not displaying properly (as in docs)

Hey!

I’m using <ion-segment> and I don’t know if I’m missing something. The docs Segment docs displays something different for the default layout. I just get text and a border that highlights the selected. Doesn’t matter if I run in browser or on phone or changing between modes. Is this how it’s supposed to be or what am I doing wrong?
Also tried updating my project.
Also tried putting the segment in app.component.html if it was something wrong with my component. But that wasn’t the case either.
Also inspected the source code for the docs preview but there isn’t anything special in there.

Thanks in advance!

<ion-content>
  <ion-list-header>Map Type</ion-list-header>
  <ion-segment>
    <ion-segment-button value='gmap'>
      <ion-label>Standard</ion-label>
    </ion-segment-button>
    <ion-segment-button value='osm'>
      <ion-label>OSM</ion-label>
    </ion-segment-button>
    <ion-segment-button value='gsmap'>
      <ion-label>Satellite</ion-label>
    </ion-segment-button>
  </ion-segment>
</ion-content>

Ionic info:

Ionic:

Ionic CLI                     : 5.2.2 (C:\Users\Daniel Karlsson\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic)
   Ionic Framework               : @ionic/angular 4.6.2
   @angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.13.9
   @angular-devkit/schematics    : 7.3.9
   @angular/cli                  : 7.3.9
   @ionic/angular-toolkit        : 1.5.1

Cordova:

Cordova CLI       : 9.0.0 (cordova-lib@9.0.1)
   Cordova Platforms : not available
   Cordova Plugins   : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.3, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.1.1, (and 15 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : not installed
   native-run  : 0.2.7

System:

NodeJS : v12.6.0 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
   npm    : 6.9.0
   OS     : Windows 10

Alright, back at this issue agin. It was on hold for a while. Yesterday I also started a new project and just tried to implement the ion-segment directly on the standard homepage but still doesn’t look like the docs. Anyone got a solution for this?

ALERT! Not a bug. I was misleaded from the docs that it should look like default. But that’s for the ios system. Watched a spanish video of it on Youtube and he had the same layout. Did some more investigation on Android native style and it works and looks just like it. Sorry about this.