Ionic 4 Component Docs

I’m pretty excited about the official release of v4 and the new docs page. Yeah, I know this is an early version of the new docs and is not finished yet, but I think somethings should be (re)implemented, like the searchbar.
I’m using Ionic v4 in a new personal project and there’s some features that we have to find at different places instead of the docs.
For example:

• The component <ion-header> has the property no-border which removes (obviously) the border and the shadow of header, and the docs only shows mode="ios"|"md" and translucent="true"|"false".

• The component <ion-slide> in the “Slides” section of the docs redirects you to an API Docs with an Not-Found.

It would be nice if the docs had every pre-made property that its components has.

Did you try styling the border with a CSS4 variable respectively did the element ion-header expose such a variable for that purpose?

Which link? Seems to work for me…

Did you try styling the border with a CSS4 variable respectively did the element ion-header expose such a variable for that purpose?

The property no-border works, it is a real property of the <ion-header> component. But it’s not shown in the docs.

Which link? Seems to work for me…

When you look for <ion-slide> at the “Slides” section, you will see a page with this:

See the Slides API Docs for more usage information.

But when you click on the link, it shows a Not-Found page image

And I really reaaly REALLY miss the searchbar…

You could submit a PR to https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic-docs to add the property

Oh i get it, well spotted :+1: yep you could provide a PR to fix that too

1 Like