Ionic 3 app not loading on android device

I have an ionic app that I’m working on, everything works perfectly normal locally and on genymotion android emulator, but when I build it for android, it just gives me a grey screen not even loading the splash screen, then it crashes. I tried --aot, --prod, --release then signing with my keystore, nothing works. I updated all the dependencies, redid the src folder on a new app, it worked then did the same thing unexpectedly.

I tried to change the package id from config.xml and it worked, but whenever I put the old package id, it crashes.
I need to keep the package id in order to update the existing app on google play, I do not know what the problem is.

P.S. the old package id was working well then it stopped working (com.kfa.app)

My ionic info

Ionic:

ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.1.2 (/home/amr/.nvm/versions/node/v10.9.0/lib/node_modules/ionic)
Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.9.2
@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.9

Cordova:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0
Cordova Platforms : android 7.0.0
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.2, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 2.0.2, (and 14 other plugins)

System:

Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 (/home/amr/Downloads/SDK)
NodeJS : v10.9.0 (/home/amr/.nvm/versions/node/v10.9.0/bin/node)
npm : 6.2.0

I tried to change the package id from config.xml and it worked, but whenever I put the old package id, it crashes.
I need to keep the package id in order to update the existing app on google play, I do not know what the problem is.

P.S. the old package id was working well then it stopped working (com.kfa.app)