Ionic 2 iOS 10.3 problem building

Check dependencies

No profiles for ‘com.ionicframework.feelmobile616564’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find a provisioning profile matching ‘com.ionicframework.feelmobile616564’.

Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 10.3’

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/MASTER/work/Feel/FeelMobile/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,FeelMobile.xcworkspace,-scheme,FeelMobile,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,FeelMobile.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/MASTER/work/Feel/FeelMobile/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/MASTER/work/Feel/FeelMobile/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

I have this issue when I build with sudo ionic build ios

any suggestions ?

Why would you need to build with sudo anyways? I think it has nothing to do with it though. You should assign a provisioning profile to your project to actually build for ios.

I need sudo otherwise EACSS permision problems. How do I assign a developer team ID to ionic I tried to do it in platform.json, but I think is not the right place

Through Xcode. https://developer.apple.com/library/content/qa/qa1814/_index.html

I fixed the issues with ionic platform add ios@4.2.0

Okay, good to know. Good luck!

Fix the underlying permission problem instead of persisting it by building as root. There is never any need to run npm or ionic as root. Period.

1 Like

Hi! I make this but doesn’t work. I use SUDO too. And doesn’t find the way to avoid. Any idea? Thank you.

I am getting the same error when I build it from terminal however it works fine from Xcode… why is it not working fine on Xcode… any suggestion

I’ve fixed it using ios@4.2.0.
With Cordova IOS 4.3.x or 4.4.0 the build fails.

ionic platform remove ios
ionic platform add ios@4.2.0