ion tab button seems to open link externally

Hi !

I started a project yesterday with tabs template. My only problem so far is when I try to add my web app to homescreen. I am testing with ngrok on my iPhone but I don’t think it’s the reason.

As you can see in the screenshots, when I add to home screen, the link created is blablabla.ngrok.io/tabs/tab1 so when I open my app from the home screen, the Overview tab is the initial page.

But when I change tab, it seems to open this links ( tabs/tab2 or tabs/tab3 ) in Safari.

I didn’t make any particular modifications about the template Ionic generated.

If you have an idea of what’s going on, let me notice please. If you need further information do not hesistate to comment !

Thanks

EDIT : I think that could be because of the link created being a precise page (tabs/tab1) instead of the top root. But how can I do that ? Some meta tags in the index.html ?

EDIT 2 : I found the problem, so yes it was the fact that I add tabs/tab1 to home screen, so when the URL change it triggers open Safari.

I fixed that with a manifest.json and the property "start_url": "index.html" : angular6 - Angular 6 application : Manifest: Line: 1, column: 1, Unexpected token - Stack Overflow

![normal|231x500]