Ion-nav-bar top padding in ios7

@jazzfanatic: The flicker seems to be specific to running my app in the Appgyver scanner. When I run an adhoc build, this doesn’t happen.

@mhartington: I have parent nav-view because after the first few screens (account creation and login), the app goes to a side menu hosting a tab view which replaces the child nav-bar and it’s sibling view. Note that in my setup, the nav-bar was associated to it’s sibling nav-view, both of these were children of the top nav view that remains fix.

Have you tried this ?

this issue persists in ios6…

This is because we’ve dropped support for ios 6. Apple now requires apps to be made for ios 7 and so ios6 is a thing of the past.

Hi!

Just to be sure, the installation guide said that ionic support is IOS6+
http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html

This is because the documentation is not up to date ?
It’s seem to work for me on IOS6 except on the ion-nav-bar padding-top.

Thanks for the help.

Going full screen works, but it header title show not good

This issue was driving me bonkers!! Setting the StatusBarOverlaysWebView to true resolved it. For anybody else seeing this issue. Here is what I encountered -

1. I have a mixed layout in my app with a sidebar and a tab.
  2. There was this extra padding (huge extra padding) in the header and it was ONLY happening in iOS. It wasn’t happening when viewed through Ionic View or Android. But it was happening when I ran it on an iOS device or the simulator.
  3. Once I go out of the app (as in open a bar code scanner, camera, photo album etc.). The header bar re-adjusted itself and looked normal (moved up by 20px), but the tab which was at the bottom in iOS got pushed down (it moved down by 20px). This led to the text in the tab being cut off.
  4. I also noticed that the height of the device / window changed by 40px overall.

Even though this might seem like a rambling, I hope somebody who faces this issue just like I did finds this thread based on the things I’ve listed.