Ion-content start-y: does it work?

Hi, just trying to use the attribute “start-y” on “ion-content”, but it does not seem to work (I am working with v1.0.0-beta.8).

Is it still supported?

Basically I have the following structure:

Thx!

It should still work. Can you test it with the nightly builds?

http://ionicframework.com/docs/nightly/api/directive/ionContent/

No, it does not seem to work.
Maybe I am using it in the wrong way?
This is my usage snippet:

<ion-view title="" hide-back-button="true">
    <ion-nav-buttons side="left">...</ion-nav-buttons>
    <ion-nav-buttons side="right">...	</ion-nav-buttons>
    <ion-content start-y="55">
        <ion-list show-delete="showDelete">			
            <ion-item class="item-thumbnail-left item-icon-right">...</ion-item>			
        </ion-list>	
    </ion-content>
</ion-view>

Also I noticed another strange issue with the latest beta (or nightly): testing on a real device (Samsung Galaxy Note II), sometimes a ion-content with attribute padding=“true” looses the padding on the right side when the view, in some way, is reloaded inside the app (for instance: I have a login screen with padding=“true” applied. When I start the app everything is ok. If I login and then logout from a private page, when the view is reloaded right padding is lost).

Works, but the list needs to be long enough to be able to be able to push the content down.

As far as padding=true goes, this has been depreciated in 0.9.27 to use classes instead. So you would have ion-content.padding

Thanx, I solved the padding problem adding the class you suggested (but is it documented somewhere?).

By the way still I’ve got problems with start-y.
In your example, it is set on ion-content element, while, I guess, docs say to use it on ion-list.
I’ll try to set an online example and replicate the problem.

Actually my situation is really close to the one depicted inside this codepen (content with side menu): http://codepen.io/ionic/pen/kdvxp

There, if I add start-y to the ion-content of the home page it does not work. Does it depend on the way the view is implemented?

Actually it seems to work only on a desktop browser, and not on a real mobile device (I am testing on a Samsung Galaxy Note II).

Matteo, maybe you solved the problem? I had a very similar one. I managed to see the list by entering breaks between the ion-content and ul (in the side menu):

<ion-content has-header="true">
        </br></br>
        <ul class="list">

and between the ion-content and content (in the home page):

<ion-content has-header="true">
      </br></br></br>
      <p>Swipe to the right to reveal the left menu.</p>

If you found another solution, please let me know.