Install cordova ionic

d:\Ionic>npm install -g cordova ionic
npm ERR! path C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate
npm ERR! code EEXIST
npm ERR! Refusing to delete C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate: …/escodegen/bin/esgenerate.js symlink target is not controlled by npm C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\escodegen
npm ERR! File exists: C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate
npm ERR! Move it away, and try again.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-03-22T12_52_07_620Z-debug.log

can you help me to solved my problem?
i can’t create ionic project

Your problem is probably with npm, something to do with permissions and files. This happens quite often and is almost impossible to successfully debug (at least here in the forum).

One solution: Uninstall your node, install nvm (or nvm-windows if you are on Windows), install a new node (which includes npm) with this, then install ionic and cordova again and try your command again. The problem should be gone.

thanks to your solution, i do it but this is not solved my problem

i got this when i installed cordova ionic with npm

c:>npm install -g cordova ionic
npm ERR! path C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate
npm ERR! code EEXIST
npm ERR! Refusing to delete C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate: …/escodegen/bin/esgenerate.js symlink target is not controlled by npm C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules\escodegen
npm ERR! File exists: C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic\node_modules.bin\esgenerate
npm ERR! Move it away, and try again.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\My Acer\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-03-23T08_09_31_575Z-debug.log

Your path doesn’t really match what one would expect with using nvm-windows. Make sure you properly cleaned up before installing again.

why don’t you install your ionic with admin privileges?
Before installing the ionic run the command prompt with “Run as administrator”

thankyo, this problem is done @Sujan12

Can you make a turtorial please, how to fix that, i have same problem with you