I'm getting White screen after spash on real device (Android 4.4.4)

Hello

I’m getting white screen on the real device and not in emulator or the browser

Works :
$ ionic cordova run android
$ ionic cordova run browser

What doesn’t:
$ ionic cordova build android

here is the source

Thanks

Remote inspect your device with Chrome and see what errors that might be thrown.

not what you suggested but some of light:

$ ./adb logcat | grep cordova
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.app.Activity.checkSelfPermission, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.CordovaInterfaceImpl.hasPermission
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.app.Activity.requestPermissions, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.CordovaInterfaceImpl.requestPermissions
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.webkit.CookieManager.setAcceptThirdPartyCookies, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.engine.SystemCookieManager.<init>
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.webkit.CookieManager.flush, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.engine.SystemCookieManager.flush
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.webkit.WebViewClient.onReceivedClientCertRequest, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.engine.SystemWebViewClient.onReceivedClientCertRequest
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.webkit.PermissionRequest.getResources, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.engine.SystemWebChromeClient.onPermissionRequest
I/dalvikvm(12053): Could not find method android.webkit.WebChromeClient$FileChooserParams.createIntent, referenced from method org.apache.cordova.engine.SystemWebChromeClient.onShowFileChooser

Android SDK is in path from 4.4.4 to 7.1

some says that I need Crosswalk (not sure what it does) but i’m trying

Crosswalk didn’t help

Read this: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/remote-debugging/ to see how to use Chrome to inspect your code.

You hopefully will get more useful errors.

Thank you
I’m taking a look

Found this error in the console log

http://dpaste.com/1H99Y3P

seems that is something related to polyfills ad web-animations-js

I’m going to blindly guess that you might benefit from installing @angular/animations.

in addition or instead of ?

Thanks

If you don’t already have it in package.json.