HTTP with NTLM authentication

Hey guys, I’ve been struggling the last couple of days with this subject. My company works with a .NET web api with NTLM authentication and I need to make the ionic app I’ve developed comunicate with this web api.

I’ve tested GET/POST with Postman and it works perfectly, I get authenticated with no problem but when I try to http from the ionic app the response is always 401 - Unauthorized.

Has anyone been through this problem?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: after several days without success my company decided to migrate the app to Xamarin. Anyway if you find a stable solution for this you’re welcome to share. Thanks.

Same problem here.

In my case we have a rest api exported from navision and I have to connect an Ionic app.

In my case with postman and autenticarion Ntlm with user, password and domain configured the response is always 401

Can someone give any help

Thanks

I don’t even know what NTLM is, but you might want to read some CORS documentation. The key point is that there is a “safelist” of headers that are deemed immune to CORS concerns, and if you are relying on headers outside that list, you need to care about CORS.