The title basically says it all…
I have an application in which I need to HTTP post something to a server on a local network (I use IP and not a name in case it’s important for any reason…).
It works well in a browser, on Android and also on Windows arm phone. But not on windows x86. I get an error (immediately, so it’s not a timeout):
Http failure response for (unknown url): 0 Unknown Error
Also, I am absolutely sure it did work before. And I don’t think I changed anything in the code. I have also tried going back to older commits to verify this, but at this point none of them works.
And it’s not a firewall. I even tried to turn it off for a while, but it didn’t help.