Hi everyone !
I have got a little issue here… I don’t know how to show the status bar when reopening my app which I left running in the background to go on another app.
To understand the problem, here is what I do on my Android phone :
- I open the app, the status bar shows up as expected and as I ask it to appear
- I exit the app (I don’t close it, I just exit it, the app is still running in the background)
- I do something else on my phone (checking Whatsapp for example)
- Then I come back to my app
- I reopen it and fuck : the status bar is not there anymore…
Is there a way to use the function “statusBar.show();” when reopening a running app ?
My app is in fullscreen, and I made some changes that I would like to keep on my status bar, here are the changes that I made :
- Status bar is hidden on startup (cause it’s quite ugly if not)
- Status bar is black translucent (on Android)
So that’s why I have to use the function “statusBar.show();” when I start the app…
Thanks to the people who will try to help me.
PS: English is not my mother tongue, so if I didn’t explain something well, do not hesitate to ask me some more information.