How to send email using email-composer native plugin in web environment?

Hi,
can I know how to send email using email-composer native plugin in web environment. I saw this plugin supports android, ios and browser. Does it not support core platform which is desktop device.
when i install that plugin and run the project i see “Uncaught (in promise): cordova_not_available” for desktop device.
Please suggest me the ryt solution

Please provide a link to the plugin you are talking about.

Hi ,
I am following the below link

What does that mean?

How do you run the project on “desktop device”?

Hi Sujan,
Here is what I am trying to say:
Does it not support core platform which is desktop device - With platform plugin we find which kind of device or environment where app is running ryt. I am running my project in desktop device(platform-core) using ionic serve .
I mean to say in desktop device the email-composer plugin is not working and throwing “cordova_not_available”

How do you run the project on “desktop device”? - USing “ionic serve” command

Cordova plugins (which the email compose) are only available if you run it in a Cordova app. Cordova apps are available for platforms ios and android (and semisupport or unsupported windows, browser or ubuntu).

ionic serve is just for development and debugging. As the error message says, “Cordova is not available” there.

So you either have to build as a Windows app, build for the browser platform for Cordova or - find another solution for the problem.

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply. Will try that