How to make NEW LINE in long description

I would like to have NEW LINE or NEW PARAGRAPH in a long description. I tried

or \n, but failed.

Example: Ideal Result

In this study, researchers identified 288 studies on SIDS and breastfeeding from 1966 to 2009 and narrowed their analysis to 18 studies that met basic research quality criteria.

The results showed that for infants who received any breastmilk for any duration, the likelihood of SIDS was 60% lower. For infants who were breastfed at 2 months of age and older, the risk was 62% lower.

My code:

In this study, researchers identified 288 studies on SIDS and breastfeeding from 1966 to 2009 and narrowed their analysis to 18 studies that met basic research quality criteria. **\n**The results showed that for infants who received any breastmilk for any duration, the likelihood of SIDS was 60% lower. For infants who were breastfed at 2 months of age and older, the risk was 62% lower.

or
In this study, researchers identified 288 studies on SIDS and breastfeeding from 1966 to 2009 and narrowed their analysis to 18 studies that met basic research quality criteria. <p>The results showed that for infants who received any breastmilk for any duration, the likelihood of SIDS was 60% lower. For infants who were breastfed at 2 months of age and older, the risk was 62% lower.</p>

Assuming this is not static content, what I would do is to somehow split the text into an array of chunks in the component, and then loop across that array using ngFor and something like distinct <div> or <p> elements in the template.

How about if that is static content?

Then just split it into <p> or <div> elements in the template.