How to get startup / launch arguments (Windows 10)? Ionic 1.2.4

How or where can I get the launch arguments used to start the app? I know they should be available and I would imagine there’s some convenient way to catch them with Ionic out of the box. They are natively caught / accessible from the onactivated event.

Win10 app lifecycle: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/app-lifecycle
WinJS: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br212679.aspx

(function () {     
"use strict";  
var app = WinJS.Application;     
var activation = Windows.ApplicationModel.Activation;  
app.onactivated = function (args) {         
    if (args.detail.kind === activation.ActivationKind.launch) {             
        if (args.detail.previousExecutionState !== activation.ApplicationExecutionState.terminated) {                
         // TODO: This application has been newly launched. Initialize                  
         // your application here.             
         } else {                 
         // TODO: This application has been reactivated from suspension.                  
         // Restore application state here.             
         }             
         args.setPromise(WinJS.UI.processAll());         
    }     
};  
app.oncheckpoint = function (args) {     };  
app.start(); })();	

I’m asking this since I need to catch launch arguments
<toast launch="your own stuff here i want to catch">
passed by a push notification on Windows platform when starting the app from scratch via user clicking on a notification center message.

I guess I’m at least having trouble in assigning my listener early enough for that event or better yet finding the place where Ionic has this already stashed. WinJS seems to come naturally with Ionic/Cordova but is available only after $ionicPlatform.ready wich probably is too late and I’m not sure I should be running WinJS with .start(), which release the queued events for one, etc in the first place within Ionic?

Or if Ionic doesn’t handle this for me does ngCordova perhaps do? I’m currently using Ionic version 1.2.4.

Thanks in advance.

I am search for the same issue where I need to pass a token to the app but found no plugin that could do it. The same issue for Android could be solved by using Intent plugin but there is nothing equal for UWP app.