How to Dynamically Add Calendar Events via JSON using the Ionic Native Calendar Plugin

Good day,

I’m currently building an ionic app and making use of the Ionic Native Calendar plugin. I want to use this plugin to be able to dynamically change the calendar event parameters associated with it via JSON linked to a Firebase database and not set these in-app as per the demo (as my calendar events will always change). The calendar parameters you can set include, strings and a start and end date, which leads me to believe that this might be possible to achieve?

I currently have the app working fine using the method below, as per the documentation, but this method does not allow me to update the data dynamically as I have to put the calendar parameters in the app, specifically in the home.ts file, as per my current situation now…

In my home.html file I have a button that once clicked should create a calendar event:

<button ion-button (click)="createEvent()">Add to Calendar</button>

In my home.ts file I have the following function set:

createEvent() {
    this.calendar.createEvent('Easter Celebration', 'myChurch', 'Be there or be square', new Date(2017, 9, 20, 13, 0, 0, 0), 
    new Date(2017, 9, 20, 14, 0, 0, 0)).then(() => {
      console.log('Event Created!');
    }).catch((err) => {
      console.log('Oops, something went wrong:', err);
    });
  }

The problem is that, I cannot dynamically change the calendar values using the method above. I would like to know how I can possibly achieve the same by having the values being called from a JSON file rather than me having to have them in the app as per my example. I already have a JSON file controlling other data dynamically in my app, so I would like to then be able to add the calendar values to this too.