How to display image(taking with camera) on canvas (signature pad)

okay thank you so much for solution and chatting conversion

ideas, this plugin apparently saves the picture before returning
https://devdactic.com/ionic-2-images/

thanks but after storing images how can i display that image on canvas ?..this above tutorial only help to capture store and then upload and then how ??

you get the file path the image and use that in the img src="{{path}}"

and the file plugin will let you LIST the images in a location and get their name (and u can add the path)

okay thanks i will try this solution

@sdetweil am able to display image on canvas area but not able to drawn on image …drawing only on canvas …not on image … i follow this solution… Selecting file from camera display on signature pad …it will display image on canvas…but not drawing on it…can i show you my code …can you please check it ??

what do you mean by draw on image? you mean edit image?

yes , like drawing a or b or any number on image

see this

and this

i don’t know how to do this, I am just google searching

hey @sdtwell … now am able to draw on image using signature pad…but when am perform undo operation and some drawing on image…it delete or remove image as well along with other draw things…can i show you my code u just check my code please undo operation function ??

sure… you can send to my username at gmail

email id please…???

i gave it to you… my userid here on ionic at gmail

i send it on your id please check it…and see image (taking through camera ) is not set accurately on canvas…please if possible try to set it properly on accurate size of canvas

have u receive my email ??

have you get solution for undo task and canvas size task ??

i have not seen your code, and don’t understand the question

i already added image on canvas and on image i draw it …in my signature.ts file code am creating one function name : perform() that perform undo operation …means whatever i draw on screen …it perform delete operation one by one from last…but now that undo() function not only delete all draw things but also it delete my image as well…and i dont want to delete my image taken through camera…i just want to uno remaining drawn things on image …and not image…hope u got it…for output check my apk file attached install that application u will understand how undo button work …not properly it work

i did not get your project.

what tool do you use to view the taken picture, and then edit on top of it and what does the html look like

you first check my .apk file install it …what is my project output is…and then check my all project files on visual stduio editor .and then check html file code ts file code