How to deploy an ios api file in real device using MAC (Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -)

i am new to mac, so for i have installed xcode and successfully added the platform for ios.

When i give adb devices i am not able to detect my device name for iphone but when i connect android and give adb devices i am getting my device .

when i give ionic build ios i’m getting the following errors. i don’t know how to enable the developer option in iphone

=== BUILD TARGET myFirst OF PROJECT myFirst WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies

Signing for "myFirst" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor. Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.3'

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed: Check dependencies (1 failure)

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/subbarao/Desktop/myFirst/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,myFirst.xcworkspace,-scheme,myFirst,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,myFirst.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/subbarao/Desktop/myFirst/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/subbarao/Desktop/myFirst/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
1 Like

Did you get this worked out?

yes it worked

after plugin my real device to the mac and selected my device in the xcode in the relavent project then i was able to create a provision certificate and after that when i build i did not get this error