How i make sure to block device and avoid to not login again using ionic and cordova

I’m making an app using ionic V1. this app has feature block device So I’m Searching for the best way to block device using ionic and Cordova and what’s exactly device number I should use to avoid that device won’t log in again

I would approach this by requiring valid access credentials. That way you are in control of determining what constitutes “valid” and do not have to attempt to get “exactly device number” (as that is going to be a pretty frustrating exercise for you).

thanks for your reply but this app access to login as anonymous there is no token. is there any way to block device using one of device information like IMEI or MAc Address or anything else i’m searching for the best way to block device using one of device info

This is what I meant by the “frustrating exercise” comment. AFAIK, device OS manufacturers have (rightly, IMHO) made it so that apps cannot access that information, for privacy reasons.