How do I reset my environment so it matches the following ionic info

This is a setup question more than anything.
My ionic info is
Ionic:

Ionic CLI : 6.12.2 (C:\Users\Evan\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules@ionic\cli) Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 4.11.13
@angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.13.10
@angular-devkit/schematics : 7.2.4
@angular/cli : 7.3.9
@ionic/angular-toolkit : 1.4.1

Cordova:

Cordova CLI : 10.0.0 (cordova-lib@10.1.0)
Cordova Platforms : android 9.1.0
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.2.1, (and
15 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res (update available: 0.15.3) : 0.6.0
native-run (update available: 1.5.0) : 0.2.8

System:

NodeJS : v10.16.0 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
npm : 6.9.0

The Problem:
I need to setup 3 other devs to be able to work on 2 projects as required, they are all skilled dekstop and webdevs.
At the moment I am the only one that can do anywork on this app.
What I am trying to do is setup a script or a series of instructions which I am hoping for help on.

I need at the end of this for them to be able to build the app and release it as required from their W10 pcs
The Ios version of the environment is next but for now its W10.

They all tried to install node etc and we have yet been able to get anything to work on their environments.
I know the information is not showing the latest of things which I am Ok with for now (I wil review updating the project to the latest at a later point) for now the requirement is for them to build as I do.

Could someone please provide the appropriate instructions to do so
They all tried and ended up with varying results and failures with the incorrect versions.

I cant afford to trash mine at this point as I have no alternative.
So based on my ionic info how can I get them to the same
I do have a CLEANED source folder without the build stuff and when I try and build it just works which is what I need to happen for them.

I just cant seem to pin things down.

All help appreciated

I highly recommend using nvm-windows to manage the Node installations. Aside from that, all you really should have to do is to commit the project to VCS, and have them check it out and build. Simply following the Ionic documentation for installation should be sufficient.

1 Like