Hire to develop mobile ebay app

Hi,

I want to find a peron who can develop a project for me

If anyone insterested in, please contact me with asking price and delivery time

Abstract: need an ionic app for Android and iOS. The hybrid app has the similar functionalities like simply an eBay. a user should be able to list items to sell and search an item to buy

Requirement:

• utf-8 for Asian languages should be supported
  • data usage should be minimal for 3G or slower wireless network
  • 6 windows should be created: first(search), detailed list, login, sign up, list item, user profile
    1. First window
      o The first windows should show all listed item nearby current location or the most clicked items
      o The searched result should be ordered by distance between the buyer current location and seller saved location and high or low price
  1. Detailed list window
    o Detailed list item when a buyer clicks the item from the first window the is shown with seller info, item price, item pictures (less than 4 picture), map to show where the item is located, buy button
    o If the seller info is clicked, the user profile window should be popped up
  2. Login window
    o A user has to log in before listing item to sell or only can search item to buy based on his location
  3. Signup window
    o A user can sign up with first/last name, email address, and phone number(optional)
  4. List item window
    o A seller can list an item with item name, price and reserved price, description, less than 4 pictures from camera or photo library, up to 3 multiple locations
  5. User profile window (for seller or buyer)
    o A user name, picture(optional), item listed if any, current or last known location, average feedback and number of transaction, saved keyword (only view by himself)

Hi,

I’m interested on your job. Please let me know your availability for discussion.

Regards,
Dinesh
info@optisolbusiness.com

Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

My schedule is flexible, I would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience via Voice Call, or chat on Skype.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

Robert.cisin10@gmail.com

my portfolio on behance:
https://www.behance.net/Muhammad__Asif
Gmail:globalstar93@gmail.com

Hi @anaider

Please let me know if you are still looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more than 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish