Heads up: AngularJS v1.3 will be in beta14

As a temporary solution, if you do a search through the ionic-angular.js file for “$animate.” and replace all those instances that have callbacks with promises it should help. I’ve been testing it out and its working great.

I would just wait a week or two for the release instead of doing these patches

1 Like

I tried out the nightly with Angular v1.3 and it actually looked great, and fixed a lot of minor issues. The ONLY thing i saw stop working was the actionsheet was no longer getting removed on cancel. It appeared to be removed, but there was still the outer wrapper action-sheet-backdrop blocking the rest of the UI. Hopefully this is related to the promises thing, thought I would bring it up just in case it might actually be a bug.

All in all GREAT work! Can’t wait for beta 14!

i tried the nigthly with angular 1.3.0 and it was fine but i had problem with the refactored slide-box.
Both in android and ios devices the animation was broken, while in browsers worked fine :frowning:

This is awesome.
I am waiting for ngStrictDi :smile:

@adam Do you guys have an ETA? Dying to try 14.

5 Likes

We’re doing a lot of testing this week on beta 14 to make sure we cover everything. So hopefully soon

16 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it very much

I just discovered a need in my app for Angular 1.3.x - I’m hoping I can jump on beta14 soon so I can fix this problem without having to write a work-around!

here also cant wait!!!

AngularJS v1.3 is now in the nightly builds:

1 Like

Do you have a tag or branch on github of nightly builds? I’ll like to use it via bower.

any news on beta14?
overdue 1 month according to github milestone

1 Like

I’ll gladly miss my own deadline to ensure the release is well tested: Please help test: Angular 1.3, improved transitions, cached views, etc

1 Like

How do I test? just upgrade to beta13 nightly?

yes thats correct :smiley:

How can I upgrade an existing project to beta 14 and angularJS 1.3? I tried replacing the /lib/ionic/* files and bricked my project.

Are breaking changes listed somewhere?

Thank you ( I love ionic!)

yes just replace all files inside the ionic folder

and here are breaking changes:
http://forum.ionicframework.com/t/v1-0-0-beta-14-magnesium-mongoose-released/14171/2

1 Like