Guys whats the possible solution here? i was trying to build an application then it was appear

You need to explain the problem. What are you trying to do in cli? Elaborate. Don’t just post picture please.

1 Like

In ionic I was trying to build an app. I type, ionic build android. Then that error appears, please help us.

delete your .gradle folder in …/yourproject/platforms/android and try again.

1 Like

i already try it sir but it was still the same

close android studio if you use it,
delete your .gradle folder in …/yourproject/platforms/android (your project folder)
delete your .gradle folder in c:/users/you (your home folder for android)

here’s a way also to intall your gradle manually.

1 Like

Try an ionic platform rm, and then re-add . and then build again. Always fixes my problems. haha

1 Like

Im my experience that didn’t work. I guess it only removes the . gradle folder from your project, not your home folder. Looking at your logs it seems the zip containing gradle is broken. This file tends to reside in your home folder rather than your project folder.I think

1 Like

The very first thing - ALWAYS - to do is to verify your permissions. It is easy, cheap, and often the fix. Any time you see the words “opening”,“accessing”,“reading”, “access”, and just plain always do your development under the most priviledged permissions possible. On a mac use chmod and chown, on a windows box open your command dialog as an administrator.

2 Likes