Again, somewhat new to the whole AngularJS + Ionic framework.
Anyway I’ve implemented google maps v3 using this example: http://codepen.io/ionic/pen/uzngt
The code example has been implemented in a standard sideMenu style navigation with a MapCtrl in map.html template.
- When the state changes and back to map.html again, the map completely reloads.
- I’ve looked into solutions online and most requires a third party script. (trying to keep amount of third party scripts to a minimum)
- Some vague information has been posted and I believe it is necessary to initialize google maps using Angular Services instead of doing it in a Controller.
- Is there a simple example of initializing google maps using services instead?
- Is there a standard/best-practice method for initializing a simple maps?