Google Login error 10

Thanks to @gempain and @markitenz

This trick works for me. Thanks in advance!

I try everything that I found about this issue, but my app still does not work, keep returning me the error 10, HELP

I have the same problem in the last weeks, before it’s working fine. I can’t find a solution

Thank you brother, below is the sample of debug-signing.properties file in platforms/android

keyAlias=alias_name
keyPassword=my_key_password
storeFile=..\\..\\my-key.keystore
storePassword=my_store_password

2 Likes

Hello I have also stuck for many days in this error when i have first use this error occurs where your web client is not proper please get it from GCP and install it with the plugin and for IOS you also need reversed Client Id.
It Will work for sure.

keyAlias=’ ’
keyPassword=’ ’
storeFile=’ ’
storePassword=’ ’

what i will have to write there i am unable to understand

I’ve been experiencing this problem for days, even adding debug-signing.properties did not solve the issue. Running ionic cordova clean solved for me.

3 Likes

Cordova clean fixed it for me to. After HEAD BANGING for days… Thank you so much for posting!!!

Hi ,
It’s SHA1 PROBLEM .
when you create Google authclient id in googel developer console that time use SHA1
For debug mode testing time use debug keystore key store in c/user/username/. Android/ debug.keystore use this keystore file and get your SHA1 key
For signing apk , use your signing keystore SHA1
For playstore , use
Open your playstore login
In release management >app signing in find playstore certificate and use playstore sha1 and create ionic Google plus login it will work perfectly
In ionic signing in apk use different Sha1 and certificate and for playstore, use signing in certificate it will generate automatically new certificate. It will show you in playstore admin panel. It’s work for me . For other details read ionic Google plus login readme.txt file in this they explain all things

this worked for me finally !

For other error post question and query may be it will help other

@pullatjunaid I’m not exactly sure what would go in the debug-signing.properties file.
From where would I get
alias_name?
is my_key_password ‘android’
storeFile is the path to the actual debug.keystore?
what is my_store_password? My app isn’t in playstore yet. I’m just trying to test the google auth.

I’m using keytool -exportcert -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore and still can’t seem to fix this issue. It’s happening for facebook and google authentication.

I get this error when i add debug-signing.properties in platforms/android

/Users/anonymous/Development/AppName/platforms/android/~/.android/debug.keystore

once check this link https://enappd.com/blog/google-login-in-ionic-4-apps-using-firebase/39/

No error 10, please take help from below link

if i added this file then error in build

Thnx man… I’ve been struggling with it

Hello everyone and thanks for putting in some solutions here, this thread saved me.
I’ve been trying to enable google login in my android mobile application for the last 3 days.
I referred to many documents during this span, I found a document which might help you.
Ionic 4 | Ionic Google Login with Firebase without fail. - IonicWhiz.com. Anyways, I solved this issue by adding my SHA:1 key to the firebase and deleting my O-Auth keys google cloud console.