Geolocation Error

Hi, I Just try ionicframwork. before I know ionic, I have learn about angularJS. and i learning use ngcordova geolocation. now I have litle problem, my problem is Map can only appear in a browser. when on the run using the ionic view on android, map loading, and not just appear. this sc
1. in firefox browser.

2. in Android device

You need to do several things.

To be able to access external resource you need to instal Cordova whitelist plugin: http://www.gajotres.net/whitelist-external-resources-and-api-calls-ionic-framework/

Next, if you’re working on an Android app don’t forget to give it permissions to access the Internet:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />

in AndroidManifest.xml

previously, I’ve tried to make the Internet-based application that uses ionic this. only this time it’s just that, well I will try your suggestion of, thanks

It was set by default, if possible because the API key?

If it’s working in a browser it should work in your mobile application.

Have you set a correct whitelist meta tag in your indeh.html file?

I think, I was set a correct whitelist meta tag.
This error I found it when I try to change default latitude and longitude to dynamic value in order to adjust the location. If I set to static value, my location not detect and stay at the default location.

Does this explain the difference between your browser and real app?

Try to see the screenshot above, it displays the difference between the output of the pc browser and a real app. I wonder, where is the error. even if I run it on a mobile map browser does not appear.