We’re looking for a senior hybrid mobile developer. Someone who embraces mobile both as a developer and as an end user. Someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and open to change. The current focus is Ionic apps built with AngularJS, but that could always change as the mobile technology landscape changes.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to make a difference in the lives of users as we’ll be creating productivity and intelligence apps that will be used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. We’re also looking for this individual to be a leader and provide guidance and mentorship for junior developers while working hand-in-hand with an extremely talented team of existing designers and developers.
- Ionic and AngularJS (obviously)
- AngularJS (obviously again)
- Experience with build automation via Gulp, Grunt, etc.
- Experience with some type of API integration
- 3+ years software development experience with 1+ years hybrid mobile development
Nice to Haves
- Native mobile experience
- Exposure to Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or other web frameworks
- PhoneGap or other hybrid framework experience
Working at RevUnit
At RevUnit we believe small, tightly integrated teams of talented individuals can solve serious challenges and build superior digital products. In fact, we ask our clients for their toughest and most undefined problems….whether it’s a consumer-focused cross-platform mobile app or an employee facing web app with deep integration into their existing systems.
Many of our clients are startups or emerging companies, and they rely on RevUnit to build the digital products that are their business.We empower individuals and teams to make their own decisions in an agile development environment and expect our employees to step up to that challenge. Since we ask a lot of our employees, we offer a lot in return:
- Flexible vacation: If you need it, take it. Just make sure to work out the specifics with your team to ensure coverage.
- Full Benefits: A comprehensive benefits program with 100% of the employee’s Health and Dental paid for by RevUnit.
- Flexible schedule: Need to go to the dentist? Kid’s school play? Want to just leave early since it’s nice outside? Feel free to do so if your project is on track.
Yep. We know what you’re thinking, but take a few minutes to take a look at what the Northwest Arkansas region has to offer. Bentonville has a thriving art scene anchored by the 21C Museum Hotel and the Crystal Bridges Museum featuring one of the largest and most impressive collections of American art in the country.
Further south, Fayetteville is the home of the Arkansas Razorbacks and Dickson Street is the center of a thriving night life scene.And all of this is nestled amongst mountains, lakes, and rivers in all directions. Whether you’re exploring caves at Devil’s Den or water-skiing with the family at Beaver Lake, outdoor opportunities are limitless.
Take 2 minutes to watch this overview of the region to see if we can help convince you how great of a place Northwest Arkansas is to live and work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_zRUF1BSg
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.