[Full-Time] Looking for Full-Stack Engineer to work with for my startup in San Francisco

Hey everybody!

I’m Jourdan and I’m the CTO and Co-Founder of JOBOX, a pre-seed startup in San Francisco where we are building an app for locksmiths and other service providers to help them become more efficient with their personal and working lives, and a company that will shape the future of the on-demand job market.

We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to work with us long-term and is keen on design, wants to shape the future and influence the on-demand job market, and wants to join a pre-seed startup and become one of the CORE influencers in the company.

We’re 3 well-experienced entrepreneurs already with a product in place and users. Most importantly, we already have money transactions flowing through our system. Come work with us to build a solution that users already love, and help us take it to the next level and beyond!

The role:

• Be the primary front-end engineer and thus own, architect, build, and ship a significant part of our product to our existing and future users
  • Work with me to integrate your front-end code with the back-end code, and help build the back-end when necessary

What qualities we’re looking for:

• You have a passion for building highly scalable products
  • You are a cool person to talk to and run ideas with
  • You are agile and scrappy, and ultimately are someone who can just get stuff done
  • You are keen on design and quality
  • You see yourself as a full-stack engineer who specializes on the front-end

What skills and experience we’re looking for:

• You are currently building an app with Ionic 2
  • You have built mobile apps in Ionic 1 and shipped them to live users
  • Experience with building a web app or API in Ruby on Rails
  • You have integrated 3rd-party APIs into your apps (ex: Stripe, Twilio, Google Maps, etc.)

What skills and experience would be nice:

• Experience with deploying and scaling back-end apps
  • Experience working with front-end testing frameworks

What we can provide:

• An opportunity to help build our product and company from its roots
  • An opportunity to work on a problem that real users are having, and provide them with a solution that helps their personal and working lives better
  • An awesome co-working space with fellow startup enthusiasts

We’re currently located in a cool WeWork office space.

If you see yourself as a part of a core team on a mission to build the future of the on-demand economy, let me know!

Hello @jourdan,
In future if you consider for remote location then please let me
know. I have done 5-6 different apps in Ionic and released many themes http://market.ionic.io/user/15322614

Regards,
Manish