Freelance - Real Estate App

I am needing to get some quotes for a Real Estate App (ios, android) using Ionic. I am still gathering some details about what I want, but here is a rough draft if it would help price it:

MLS/IDX listings (currently have an account with ihomefinder.com to display my listings on a wordpress site)
Searching, browsing pictures, etc.
Set an Appointment
Call One of the available agents (2 of us)
Fill out a form
Receive text notifications

Thanks in advance.

Hello @markbbishop

I’ll be more than happy to assist you, please contact me and then we will take this further, my email id is robert.cisin30@gmail.com or send me skype request at robert.cisin

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Robert

Hello @markbbishop,
I would like to help you in this project. I have good experience in real estate app. If you like we can discuss briefly on skype as well.
I have design & developed many apps and released different themes in Ionic Market.

You can add me on skype - manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish
OpenSource Technologies
manish@opensourcetechnologies.com

Sent a skype message

Hi Mark,

Kindly share the details at anil@daffodilsw.com.

You can also add me on Skype at anil-daffodil.

Thanks,
Anil

Hi Mark,

I am Ajay, IT Consultant at Daffodil providing assistance around Mobile based projects.

I have gone through your posting and would like to open a dialogue to assist you in the development of the Real Estate App app as per your requirement.

We are a 16 year experienced software solution company having separate team of Senior Mobile App Developers who have implemented more than 150 apps for our customers built on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms & have provided consultancy to host them on various App stores (iTunes, Google Play & Microsoft store)…

Please let me know your comfortable schedule for a call/Skype meeting

I can be reached on Skype (ajay_daffodil) or an email: ajay@daffodilsw.com.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ajay Mehra
IT Consultant
www.daffodilsw.com

Hi Mark,

I have sent PM to you. Please check and let me know your convenient time to discuss about the job.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications using ionic framework. I am interested in your project. Please let me know the details.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi Mark,

I’ve just sent you a private message. You can contact me also in info@appfeel.com, skype: miqmago.

Best,
Miquel