FirebasUI Auth implementation

Has anyone tried implementing the FirebaseUI for Auth.

Providers have been enabled in the Auth consol (Keys and redirect URLs have been set).
I get console output of what is going on.

I keep getting this error in my console (only this error)
> Configuration siteName is required.

What do I fill in in the on success redirect URL in the Firebase uiConfig (now set to http://localhost).

Github for FirebaseUI

I have tried auth with angularfire2 but get a different error - ‘specified authentication provider is not enabled for this Firebase.’ My app can read from the Firebase database & I have enabled Password auth in the console and have incorporated in my app bootstrap. So I am not sure what I going on. Have not had time to pursue it today.

I do remember in one of the Firebase presentations at Googe I/O yesterday the presenter said FirebaseUI was in place for iOS and Android, and the coming for web. I am very excited about this capability.

I recommend submitting your question on Firebase Slack channel - they are very responsive there. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

I had some issues with another Firebase project relating to Auth when the migration from v2 to v3 happend. I started a new Firebase project and exported my JSON tree to it and it was fine again.

Here you have more information about it: GitHub - firebase/firebaseui-web: FirebaseUI is an open-source JavaScript library for Web that provides simple, customizable UI bindings on top of Firebase SDKs to eliminate boilerplate code and promote best practices. apparently it is possible

FirebaseUI fully supports all recent browsers. Signing in with federated providers (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Github) is also supported in Cordova/Ionic environments.

I suppose that this is the configuration required: https://github.com/firebase/firebaseui-web#cordova-setup. I will try it. Then I will share my experience.

Hi, were you able to get it set up? What steps did you take? Are you building an Ionic 3 app?

Hi, Obinnae I’m using Ionic 3, and yes I was able to set up it a time ago, followings the steps in the documentation that I shared.

Thanks. Did you use email authentication and phone authentication? The setup guide says they’re not supported.