Firebase, analytics, push all together

I’ve an app that use cordova-plugin-google-analytics, now I need to update it and add push notifications, so I’ve added cordova-plugin-fcm but seems that these 2 plugins don’t work if installed both. I still using ionic1, can I use cordova-plugin-firebase that seems have support for both push and analytics in one plugin?

Actually it’s the same with Ionic2!
I used cordova-plugin-firebase for analytics and it also connect to FCM, but do not handle incoming notifications like cordova-plugin-fcm does.
So I tried to install FCM plugin but it do not work, it says “GoogleInfo.plist already exists”. It seems that both plugins try to install the same GoogleInfo.plist.
It’s a shame, I really wanted to have my analytics and crash reports in my Firebase console.

Anyone else faced the same problem ?

@DouDzZz managed to solve this? I am running into the same issue with phonegap-plugin-push as it seems that all firebase plugins are copying the same files (in my case google-services.json)

Sorry for the late response. I did not managed to solve this. Since my comment, Firebase integrated Crashlytics that work great and the notification handler of the Firebase module works fine.