Few strange bugs

I have two bugs on tablet, but it works on PC and Chrome
Bug 1.

“{“message”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘el’ of undefined\n at removeSinglePopup (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:33084:10)\n at popAndRemove (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:33144:5)\n at Scope.scope.onClose (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:33192:7)\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:17616:21\n at Scope.scope.(anonymous function) [as $onClose] (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:32422:20)\n at Scope.$scope._buttonTapped (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:35282:25)\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:17616:21\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:36508:11\n at Scope.$eval (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:19373:28)\n at Scope.$apply (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:19473:23)”}”

Bug 2.

“{“message”:“TypeError: Object # has no method ‘remove’\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:33090:16\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:21005:28\n at completeOutstandingRequest (file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:11507:10)\n at file:///android_asset/www/lib/js/ionic.bundle.js:11814:7”}”

Thats really hard to debug without any code, can you make a codepen or plunkr with the examples?

I understand, but the hardest is that as i said on PC it works, but on Tablet i have this exceptions… So i even dont know how to create you examples

Probably i know whats wrong with Bug 2. I was using setTimeout.

Can you test with the nightly build? I did just recently fix an error with popups. Thanks.

http://code.ionicframework.com/#nightly

Thanks will try it today,

Thanks bug was fixed :smile: