Errors in Ioniclearn

I’m just going through some of them to clear up some small confusions I have and there are some errors.

1. Build an App with Navigation and Routing - Part 1; both ion-view titles are “Home”. Makes you think the tabs aren’t working for a sec.

2. Build an App with Navigation and Routing - Part 2; the states are ‘app.todos’ and ‘app.help’. This doesn’t work and is different to part 1. Remove the app. and its fine.

3. Build an App with Navigation and Routing - Part 2; the $stateProvider for todos is missing it’s url. This breaks the app. If you put the correct one in (/todos) it works fine.

4. Build an App with Navigation and Routing - Part 2; The app. in front of the states also breaks the app. Without them it’s fine.

Then I got lost. Now that I’m not using the app. notation I’m not sure if that’s why it’s not working properly. Very confusing.

As Ionic is evolving, maybe the tutorials are not for the version you are running. Please double check whether you running the right version for the right tutorial. If tutorial is out of date refer to the documentation which are more likely to be up-to-date.

Or refer to breaking point in changelog

Sorry about this.

Yes, as @Cmaden has pointed out, ionic is evolving and the learn site will soon be transitioned into something new.
While the learn site may be out of date, we do have example project on our codepen page

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been using. Thanks for getting back to me.

Just trying to help out :smile: